The Foolish King’s Little Concubine
Shen An, a detective, accidentally traveled back in time to the body of Shen Yu, the only daughter of a wealthy merchant in ancient times. It wasn’t a car accident, an electric shock, or a lightning strike that caused her to time travel. Shen An had a strong interest in forensic science and had caught a fugitive before spending three hours dissecting a corpse with a medical examiner. She didn’t know whether she was exhausted or overwhelmed by the stench of the decaying corpse, but she traveled back in time as a result.
After traveling back to ancient times, Shen An had just received punishment from her father for stealing a man.
- Chapter 1 – Ruined Reputation
- Chapter 2 – Returning to Life by Borrowing a Corpse
- Chapter 3 – The Alleged Fiancé
- Chapter 4 – A Plan Forms in Mind
- Chapter 5 – Family Ruined and Loved Ones Dead (Part 1)
- Chapter 6 – Family Ruined and Loved Ones Dead (Part 2)
- Chapter 7 – Family Ruined and Loved Ones Dead (Part 3)
- Chapter 8 – The Plan
- Chapter 9 – Selling Fish
- Chapter 10 – Trouble Comes Knocking
- Chapter 11 – The Nobleman